Job No: 925195
Work type:Permanent (Indonesia only)
Location:Indonesia - East Kalimantan
Advertised:SE Asia Standard Time
Applications Close:SE Asia Standard Time
is the world's largest mining services provider. We offer the widest range of
in-house surface and underground mining capabilities across Australia, New
Zealand, Indonesia, Mongolia, Africa and Chile. Our life-of-mine insight,
tailored approach and commitment to excellence keep us at the leading edge
optimising the mining value chain for each client.
we're not done. We continue to drive innovation, through long-term
relationships, so our clients are best positioned in a competitive global
market. Our people are central to our success and are empowered to contribute
their skills, knowledge and experience to continually exceed industry
benchmarks. Our culture is built on our Principles of Integrity,
Accountability, Innovation and Delivery, underpinned by a commitment to safety
in everything we do.
excellent opportunity for Coordinator Safety has
arisen to join our Safety Department and residentially based
in Sangatta Mine Project, East Kalimantan.
of your duties will include:
- Provide direction, advice, assistance and materials to Department
Heads to helps them fulfil their Safety responsibilities;
- Leasing with the project Safety Superintendent to identify programs
to ensure Safety compliance;
- Conducting internal monthly audits of all department and
- Formulating continues safety improvement program and monitor of
the implementation of the program;
- Participating in and conducting risk assessments and participating
in risk assessment programmes were required;
- Promoting safety through safety training, coaching supervisor to
build their capability with regard to work safely;
- Ensuring that accurate Safety records are always available for
skills and experience do you need?
- Have a minimum Tertiary Education or Strata 1 from Occupational
Health and Safety discipline;
- 5 years' experience in open pit coal mining area as Safety
- Having strong knowledge about Safety, Health & Quality (HSQ)
Standard, OHSAS 18001, SMK3, SMKP, Safety Auditor, risk management process; familiar
with Safety management at all levels;
- Strong leadership, self-motivated, honest, ability to influence,
innovative and problem solving, good behaviour and can work individually and
team work; Excellent communication skills in English both verbal and written
and computer literate.
do you need to apply?
You will enjoy
working in a culturally diverse and fast paced environment and have excellent interpersonal
skills. Equally important is your resilience and flexibility to ensure success
in a constantly challenging environment.
and benefits will be offered to the right candidate.
If you want to take
your career to a new level and be involved in exciting workplace change and
issues, please apply online at our website and check on the "Apply"
button at the bottom of this page.
short listed candidates who match requirements will be proceed"