Specialist English Trainer
Job No: 925374
Work type:Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Location:Indonesia - All, Indonesia - Jakarta
Categories:HR & Training
Advertised:SE Asia Standard Time
Applications Close:SE Asia Standard Time
Thiess is the world's largest mining services provider. We offer the widest range of in-house surface and underground mining capabilities across Australia, Botswana, Canada, Chile, Indonesia and Mongolia. Our life-of-mine insight, tailored approach and commitment to excellence keep us at the leading edge…optimising the mining value chain for each client.
And we're not done. We continue to drive innovation, through long-term relationships, so our clients are best positioned in a competitive global market. Our people are central to our success and are empowered to contribute their skills, knowledge and experience to continually exceed industry benchmarks. Our culture is built on our Principles of Integrity, Accountability, Innovation and Delivery, underpinned by a commitment to safety in everything we do.
With continued growth we are seeking additional resources that will be placed under People Department as a Specialist English Trainer. Residentially based in Jakarta Head Office and reporting to the Superintendent People Development.
Some of your duties will include:
- To effectively lead the development, implementation and evaluation for language learning activities and diversity awareness within TCI so as to achieve effective and competent workforce;
- Design and deliver training material;
- Conduct formal and informal training sessions both English and Bahasa;
- Provide assistance in translating company's documents;
- Identifying Thiess employee’s language and diversity development needs.
- Provide sites with teaching services and training modules development if necessary.
- Lead the development of training analysis, training matrixes and training calendar for language and diversity area.
- Provide guidance, resources and advices for the development of language and diversity training packages and assessment.
- Ensure reliable record and information of language and diversity training programs and employee competencies.
- Support HR services team in planning, organizing, delivering OD initiatives.
What skills and experience do you need?
- Bachelor degree in English or relevant studies with 7 years' experience in language training development ; overseas working or living experience is an advantage;
- Proficient in communication skills (written & verbal), including good skills in English and facilitation skill; understand Competency Based Training System principle and concepts.
Competitive salary and benefits will be offered to the right candidate.
If you want to take your career to a new level and be involved in exciting workplace change and issues, please apply and check on the "Apply" button at the bottom of this page.
"Only shortlisted candidates who apply on-line will be proceed"