Officer Community Relation
Job No: 925435
Work type:Permanent (Indonesia only)
Location:Indonesia - All, Indonesia - East Kalimantan, Indonesia - Kalimantan
Advertised:SE Asia Standard Time
Applications Close:SE Asia Standard Time
Thiess is the world's largest mining services provider. We offer the widest range of in-house surface and underground mining capabilities across Australia, Botswana, Canada, Chile, Indonesia and Mongolia. Our life-of-mine insight, tailored approach and commitment to excellence keep us at the leading edge…optimising the mining value chain for each client.
And we're not done. We continue to drive innovation, through long-term relationships, so our clients are best positioned in a competitive global market. Our people are central to our success and are empowered to contribute their skills, knowledge and experience to continually exceed industry benchmarks. Our culture is built on our Principles of Integrity, Accountability, Innovation and Delivery, underpinned by a commitment to safety in everything we do.
In line with our future growth, we are looking for OFFICER COMMUNITY RELATION to join one of our projects teams in Melak Project, Indonesia.
Some of your duties will include:
- Implement the Community Relations Management Plan to achieve Project direction and Action Plans;
- Support sites in the planning and implementation of Community Programs;
- Maintain the relationship between company and community in partnership with clients;
- Implement budget for Community Relation and Development on a site by activity basis;
- Support and implement in Community Relations, conflict resolution, with the Site Project areas that may arise from local communities to ensure community development efforts are fully productive and aligned;
- Cooperate and support the HR Supervisor in implementing community relation and development program, and also develop and review the project Community Relation procedures;
- Provide accurate and timely monthly reports include for budget and cost spent as required.
What skills and experience do you need?
- Minimum bachelor degree especially in social sciences or human resources with at least 5 (years) years experiences in community organizer and implementer on Health, Education and Community Training or similar role.
- Has experiences to handle multitasking job in HR and admin area;
- Strong communication, both in English and bahasa; good negotiation skill; good analytical, creative and conceptual thinking; good information monitoring, meeting facilitation and formal presentation;
- Computer literacy including advance skill in Ms. Office.
If you want to take your career to a new level and be involved in exciting workplace change and issues, please apply and check on the "Apply" button at the bottom of this page.
"Only short listed candidates who apply on-line will be proceed"