Officer Account Payable
Job No: 925454
Work type:Permanent (Indonesia only)
Location:Indonesia - Jakarta
Advertised:SE Asia Standard Time
Applications Close:SE Asia Standard Time
Thiess is the world's largest mining services provider. We offer the widest range of in-house surface and underground mining capabilities across Australia, Botswana, Canada, Chile, Indonesia and Mongolia. Our life-of-mine insight, tailored approach and commitment to excellence keep us at the leading edge…optimising the mining value chain for each client.
And we're not done. We continue to drive innovation, through long-term relationships, so our clients are best positioned in a competitive global market. Our people are central to our success and are empowered to contribute their skills, knowledge and experience to continually exceed industry benchmarks. Our culture is built on our Principles of Integrity, Accountability, Innovation and Delivery, underpinned by a commitment to safety in everything we do.
An excellent opportunity for Officer Account Payable has arisen to join our Financial & Accounting team. Residentially based in Jakarta Head Office and reporting to Snr Supervisor.
Some of your duties will include:
- Monthly GL reconciliation code Company Code
- Back up for daily banking transaction : FX deal, overnight placement, bank guarantee/letter of credit arrangement, system admin
- Research – unmatched invoices; WHT (APWF key areas)
- Back up for DTE, SUP and Matching
- Administration assistance on corporate credit card settlement, and FX variance journal entry
What skills and experience do you need?
- Minimum Diploma Degree in Accounting or Finance with one year experience in the same field
- Strong knowledge in Accounting process; Good analytical skill, fast learner and ability to work independent
- Willing to work long hours at the weekend or even on the national holidays when required
- Computer literate and good English communication skill both in verbal and written
Competitive salary and benefits will be offered to the right candidate.
If you want to take your career to a new level and be involved in exciting workplace change and issues, please apply and check on the "Apply" button at the bottom of this page.
"Only shortlisted candidates who apply on-line will be proceed"