Job No: 925530
Work type:Permanent (Indonesia only)
Location:Indonesia - All, Indonesia - East Kalimantan, Indonesia - Kalimantan
Advertised:SE Asia Standard Time
Applications Close:SE Asia Standard Time
Thiess is the world's largest mining services provider. We offer the widest range of in-house surface and underground mining capabilities across Australia, Botswana, Canada, Chile, Indonesia and Mongolia. Our life-of-mine insight, tailored approach and commitment to excellence keep us at the leading edge…optimising the mining value chain for each client.
And we're not done. We continue to drive innovation, through long-term relationships, so our clients are best positioned in a competitive global market. Our people are central to our success and are empowered to contribute their skills, knowledge and experience to continually exceed industry benchmarks. Our culture is built on our Principles of Integrity, Accountability, Innovation and Delivery, underpinned by a commitment to safety in everything we do.
An excellent opportunity for Secretary Project has arisen to join our Damai Mine Project in East Kalimantan, Indonesia and reporting to Project Manager.
Some of your duties will include:
- Responsible to ensure the front office/ reception area responsibilities are carried out in an efficient manner;
- Promote a professional image of Management Department to the satisfaction of senior management;
- Provide proactive, quality administration support to the business;
- To perform all secretarial functions and responsible for general administrative support to Project Manager;
- Ensure the successful and efficient operation of the plant office and other administrative duties as necessary.
What skills and experience do you need?
- Have minimum Diploma Degree with minimum 5 years in similar role
- Strong computer and analytical skills; information monitoring and data collection; good communication in English as well Bahasa;
- Having strong motivation, able to lead and personnel management, organize, supportive, communicative, and able to work under pressure are preferred character traits.
When do you need to apply?
Competitive salary and benefits will be offered to the right candidate.
If you want to take your career to a new level and be involved in exciting workplace change and issues, please apply online at our website and check on the "Apply" button at the bottom of this page.
"Only short listed candidates who match requirements will be proceed"