Job No: 925679
Work type:Permanent (Indonesia only)
Location:Indonesia - South Kalimantan
Advertised:AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications Close:AUS Eastern Daylight Time
hiess is the world's largest mining services provider. We offer the widest range of in-house surface and underground mining capabilities across Australia, Botswana, Canada, Chile, Indonesia and Mongolia. Our life-of-mine insight, tailored approach and commitment to excellence keep us at the leading edge…optimising the mining value chain for each client.
And we're not done. We continue to drive innovation, through long-term relationships, so our clients are best positioned in a competitive global market. Our people are central to our success and are empowered to contribute their skills, knowledge and experience to continually exceed industry benchmarks. Our culture is built on our Principles of Integrity, Accountability, Innovation and Delivery, underpinned by a commitment to safety in everything we do.
In line with our future growth, we are looking for experienced Indonesian national Superintendent Safety to join Senakin Coal Mine Project in South Kalimantan, Indonesia.
Some of your duties will include:
- Prepare and maintain HSE Management Plans to suit TCI Policies and Standards and Client contractual requirements.
- Provide leadership, motivation, direction and assistance to Site Management staff to achieve compliance with HSEMP policies, procedures and legislative requirements.
- Implement TCI Safety Management Systems, processes and programs to ensure the conservation of people, property, environment and profits.
- Actively contribute to a positive teamwork environment, and communicate openly and honestly at all times. Actively contribute to a positive teamwork environment at all times
What skills and experience do you need?
- Tertiary Occupational Health, Safety and Environmental qualifications or relevant qualifications; have experience on mining operation practice is a must with minimum of 5 years’ experience in management role as Superintendent Safety;
- The candidate should possess HSE System Trainings (Investigation, Risk Assessment or other HSE Trainings supported the system); have strong knowledge about safety, health & environment standard (SMK3, OHSAS 18001:2007, M-Safe) and government safety regulation; understand about HSE standard on mining and plant activities; Familiar with Safety management at all levels.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills; good in coaching/mentoring and negotiation/mediation; good analytical; conflict resolution; sound decision making skills; excellent communication skills in English both verbal and written and computer literate
Competitive salary and benefits will be offered to the right candidate.
If you want to take your career to a new level and be involved in exciting workplace change and issues, please apply and check on the "Apply" button at the bottom of this page.
"Only shortlisted candidates who apply on-line will be proceed"