Superintendent Engineering (Mining)
Job No: 925681
Work type:Permanent (Indonesia only)
Location:Indonesia - South Kalimantan
Categories:Engineering - Mining
Advertised:AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications Close:AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Thiess is the world's largest mining services provider. We offer the widest range of in-house surface and underground mining capabilities across Australia, Botswana, Canada, Chile, Indonesia and Mongolia. Our life-of-mine insight, tailored approach and commitment to excellence keep us at the leading edge…optimising the mining value chain for each client.
And we're not done. We continue to drive innovation, through long-term relationships, so our clients are best positioned in a competitive global market. Our people are central to our success and are empowered to contribute their skills, knowledge and experience to continually exceed industry benchmarks. Our culture is built on our Principles of Integrity, Accountability, Innovation and Delivery, underpinned by a commitment to safety in everything we do.
In line with our future growth, we are looking for experienced Indonesian national Superintendent Engineering (Mining) to join Senakin Coal Mine Project in South Kalimantan, Indonesia.
Some of your duties will include:
- To organize and coordinate all tasks related to the engineering activities at Senakin coal mine, such as mine planning, mine rehabilitation activities, and reporting.
- Establish and maintain a record of sound safety and environmental performance and management practice at all levels of operation as per Thiess Standard Manage and Coach all subordinates to get maximum performance prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly mine planning and reports.
- Actively contribute to a positive teamwork environment at all times
What skills and experience do you need?
- University Degree (S-1) in Mining Engineering
- Minimum 7 years experience at a Supervisory level or 4 years at Managerial level.
- Strong in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills able to communicate at Senior levels both internally and externally.
- Strong production focus and successful track record, proven to achieve targets and planning skills are pre-requisite
- Knowledge and experience of coal mining and understanding of related key success factors
Competitive salary and benefits will be offered to the right candidate.
If you want to take your career to a new level and be involved in exciting workplace change and issues, please apply and check on the "Apply" button at the bottom of this page.
"Only short listed candidates who apply on-line will be proceed"