Job No: 925682
Work type:Permanent (Indonesia only)
Location:Indonesia - South Kalimantan
Categories:Engineering - Civil, Engineering - Mining
Advertised:AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications Close:AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Thiess is the world's largest mining services provider. We offer the widest range of in-house surface and underground mining capabilities across Australia, Botswana, Canada, Chile, Indonesia and Mongolia. Our life-of-mine insight, tailored approach and commitment to excellence keep us at the leading edge…optimising the mining value chain for each client.
And we're not done. We continue to drive innovation, through long-term relationships, so our clients are best positioned in a competitive global market. Our people are central to our success and are empowered to contribute their skills, knowledge and experience to continually exceed industry benchmarks. Our culture is built on our Principles of Integrity, Accountability, Innovation and Delivery, underpinned by a commitment to safety in everything we do.
In line with our future growth, we are looking for experienced Indonesian national as Superintendent Commercial to join Senakin Coal Mine Project in South Kalimantan, Indonesia.
Some of your duties will include:
- To Manage the Commercial and claim functions of the project
- In the initial stages at Senakin, understand the data of the internal and external reports and where the data is sourced.
- Initially assist in preparation of monthly progress claims and co-ordinate timely documentation of all additional works.
- Manage the collection and collation of production data.
- Maintain an awareness of the financial status of the project to ensure that costs are maintained and budgeted profits achieved.
- Prepare monthly progress claims for approval by Project Manager.
- Open dialogue with client representatives prior to claim preparation and submission to ensure all claims are approved with the least amount of amendments.
Skills and experience do you need?
- Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineer, Commercial, Mechanical Engineer or Mining Engineer with minimum of 10 years’ experiences in either mining & civil discipline and minimum 5 years’ experience in similar role at mine or construction site
- Experience in quantity and financial modelling appropriate to task requirements.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills; attention to details; good in coaching/mentoring and negotiation/mediation; Efficient; attention to details; good analytical; conflict resolution; sound decision making skills; excellent communication skills in English both verbal and written and computer literate
Competitive salary and benefits will be offered to the right candidate.
If you want to take your career to a new level and be involved in exciting workplace change and issues, please apply and check on the "Apply" button at the bottom of this page.
"Only shortlisted candidates who apply on-line will be proceed"