Job No: 925780
Work type:Permanent (Indonesia only)
Location:Indonesia - East Kalimantan
Advertised:SE Asia Standard Time
Applications Close:SE Asia Standard Time
Thiess is the world's largest mining services provider. We offer the widest range of in-house surface and underground mining capabilities across Australia, Botswana, Canada, Chile, Indonesia and Mongolia. Our life-of-mine insight, tailored approach and commitment to excellence keep us at the leading edge…optimising the mining value chain for each client.
And we're not done. We continue to drive innovation, through long-term relationships, so our clients are best positioned in a competitive global market. Our people are central to our success and are empowered to contribute their skills, knowledge and experience to continually exceed industry benchmarks. Our culture is built on our Principles of Integrity, Accountability, Innovation and Delivery, underpinned by a commitment to safety in everything we do.
In line with our future growth, we are looking for skilled Indonesian national Superintendent Warehouse to join one of our open cut coal operations in Melak - East Kalimantan, Indonesia.
Some of your duties will include:
- Responsible for the management of all Warehouse operations.
- Liaise with the Balikpapan and Jakarta Logistics department to efficiently expedite materials to site.
- Review and monitoring of all Store costing, receipts, issues, storage, allocation, and inventory levels.
- Communicate effectively with all parties on matters relating to receipts and deliveries of Spare Parts and/or operational materials on arrival.
- Ensuring that the best pricing and practices are put into place and monitored in relation to maximizing the best financial outcome for the Project.
- Daily communication with other departments in relation daily activities, expediting priorities, reviews, and reports.
- Liaise with Central Warehouse Balikpapan for the management of the JDE Warehouse Centralized Inventory Management.
- Management of all stock takes and reconciliation’s in relation to under / over.
- Monthly Store evaluations of Stock and Direct Charge Materials.
- Maintenance and distribution of KPI’s in relation to all Store Stock.
- Management of the Fuel and Oil requirements, shipping, receipts, and daily stock-takes, and reconciliation’s.
- Oversee processing and data entry of daily fuel, oil and plant returns and follow up input issues as required.
- Managing the end of month SMU Hours reconciliation (Forklift and LV).
- Managing the correction of daily cost committed, follow up with journal and reversing cost in the system
- Assisting Planning section in relation to correction on Work Order and any other financial issues.
- Lease with Site Admin Manager/Project Manager in all of financial issues.
What skills and experience do you need?
- Minimum of Degree qualification (S1) in any discipline; requires a minimum 5 years' professional experience in management role as Superintendent Warehouse with demonstrated Financial management, Cost administration, Inventory Control, Warehouse management and Logistic management skills;
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills; good in coaching/mentoring and negotiation/mediation; good analytical; conflict resolution; sound decision making skills; excellent communication skills in English both verbal and written and computer literate.
When do you need to apply?
Competitive salary and benefits will be offered to the right candidate.
If you want to take your career to a new level and be involved in exciting workplace change and issues, please apply online at our website and check on the "Apply" button at the bottom of this page.
"Only short listed candidates who match requirements will be proceed"