Job No: 925781
Work type:Permanent (Indonesia only)
Location:Indonesia - East Kalimantan
Advertised:SE Asia Standard Time
Applications Close:SE Asia Standard Time
Thiess is the world's largest mining services provider. We offer the widest range of in-house surface and underground mining capabilities across Australia, Botswana, Canada, Chile, Indonesia and Mongolia. Our life-of-mine insight, tailored approach and commitment to excellence keep us at the leading edge…optimising the mining value chain for each client.
And we're not done. We continue to drive innovation, through long-term relationships, so our clients are best positioned in a competitive global market. Our people are central to our success and are empowered to contribute their skills, knowledge and experience to continually exceed industry benchmarks. Our culture is built on our Principles of Integrity, Accountability, Innovation and Delivery, underpinned by a commitment to safety in everything we do.
An excellent opportunity for Supervisor Logistic has arisen to join our Plant Department team. Residentially based in GBU Coal Mine Project and reporting to Senior Supervisor Warehouse.
Some of your duties will include:
- Responsible for Crane and Rigging activity;
- Support of Lifting Equipment, Mobilization and Demobilization;
- Perform monthly inspection and maintenance of all rigging and lifting equipment to meet TCI and Governmental standard and ensure to inspection done properly;
- Economical use of crane;
- Responsible implementation of TCI standard and procedure for all of the activities Cranes, Rigging, Load and Unloading of material from the ports to warehouse and operation including the explosive items;
- Support offshore project in operations and logistics as required; Check and record all materials and goods received;
- Ensure fuel stock at fuel station is always in safe level;
- Ensure daily operator inspection are completed and are of good quality
What skills and experience do you need?
- Minimum Senior High School/Technical School with minimum 5 years’ experience of supervising and manage lifting and rigging activity in the Mining Industry; Substantial experience in a similar or related role as Logistic/Lifting Supervisor;
- Good leadership and people management skills preferably with training in staff supervision; have ability in resource planning and OHS&E supervision; excellent interpersonal and communication skills for both oral and written in English; able to work under pressure are preferred character traits
When do you need to apply?
Competitive salary and benefits will be offered to the right candidate.
If you want to take your career to a new level and be involved in exciting workplace change and issues, please apply online at our website and check on the "Apply" button at the bottom of this page.
"Only short listed candidates who match requirements will be proceed"