Specialist Training - HSEQ
Job No: 925796
Work type:Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Location:Indonesia - East Kalimantan
Categories:Safety/Health/Environment/Quality, HR & Training
Advertised:SE Asia Standard Time
Applications Close:SE Asia Standard Time
Thiess is the world's largest mining services provider. We offer the widest range of in-house surface and underground mining capabilities across Australia, Botswana, Canada, Chile, Indonesia and Mongolia. Our life-of-mine insight, tailored approach and commitment to excellence keep us at the leading edge…optimising the mining value chain for each client.
And we're not done. We continue to drive innovation, through long-term relationships, so our clients are best positioned in a competitive global market. Our people are central to our success and are empowered to contribute their skills, knowledge and experience to continually exceed industry benchmarks. Our culture is built on our Principles of Integrity, Accountability, Innovation and Delivery, underpinned by a commitment to safety in everything we do.
An excellent opportunity for Specialist Training – HSEQ has arisen to join our Training and Development team and residentially based in Balikpapan Services Facilities.
Some of your duties will include:
- To train & assess TCI employees within mining projects in all aspects of basic principles and systems/procedures of TCI’s safety regulation in order to achieve optimum safety best performance and maximum productivity with a high focus on safety and to ensure that TCI HSE training requirements are being conducted in accordance with the TMS.
- To develop Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) training package update;
- Conduct HSE assessment activities in accordance with TCI TMS and relevant Australian competency standards;
- Ensure all attained competencies are recorded in both hard and soft copy
- Assist in the design of assessment material which is relevant to used competency standards.
- Conduct tests and examinations for site HSE training personnel.
- Provide report and feedback of training activities to site supervision and training supervisors in order to keep the alignment systems between training & development and sites.
- Provide accurate report based on training report participant’s data to T&D Admin training in order to assist in database improvement.
- Provide result of HSE training to Site training Co-ordinator and TCI Training & Development Supervisors.
What skills and experience do you need?
- Minimum Diploma in formal Health Safety and Environmental education will be an advantage with minimum of 3 years' experience within the mining and/or construction industry as a HSE trainer/safety officer/ member of rescue team; Certificate IV in Workplace Training, POP certification;
- You should ready travel to site, good communication skills (English & Bahasa); facilitation skills; presentation skills; have self-confident, familiar with work in under pressure and computer literacy.
Competitive salary and benefits will be offered to the right candidate.
If you want to take your career to a new level and be involved in exciting workplace change and issues, please apply and check on the "Apply" button at the bottom of this page.
"Only shortlisted candidates who apply on-line will be proceed"