Job No: 925839
Work type:Permanent (Indonesia only)
Location:Indonesia - All, Indonesia - East Kalimantan, Indonesia - Kalimantan
Categories:Supervisory/Management, Mining Operations
Advertised:SE Asia Standard Time
Applications Close:SE Asia Standard Time
Thiess is the world's largest mining services provider. We offer the widest range of in-house surface and underground mining capabilities across Australia, Botswana, Canada, Chile, Indonesia and Mongolia. Our life-of-mine insight, tailored approach and commitment to excellence keep us at the leading edge…optimising the mining value chain for each client.
And we're not done. We continue to drive innovation, through long-term relationships, so our clients are best positioned in a competitive global market. Our people are central to our success and are empowered to contribute their skills, knowledge and experience to continually exceed industry benchmarks. Our culture is built on our Principles of Integrity, Accountability, Innovation and Delivery, underpinned by a commitment to safety in everything we do.
In line with our future growth, we are looking for experienced Indonesian national SUPERINTENDENT MINING to join MSJ Coal Mine Project in East Kalimantan, Indonesia
Some of your duties will include:
- Coordinating all supervisors in the workplace of the removal of overburden/inter-burden in a safe, effective manner on time and within budget in a designated area;
- To actively coordinate with trainer to achieve productivity and production;
- To lead, organise and provide direction for employees to ensure outstanding performance is achieved in people performance, HSE&Q outcomes and the business results. Set an example for all in the workplace to follow in safety, leadership, attendance and personal behaviour.
What skills and experience do you need?
- Applicants should have a minimum graduated from Senior High School or Degree in Mining/Civil Engineering is preferred; requires a minimum 5 years' professional experience in similar role as Superintendent Mining with relevant qualifications in large open cut mining operation;
- Mining heavy industry experience is essential; could operate mining equipment;
- Good leadership and people management skills preferably with training in staff supervision; have ability in resource planning and OHS&E supervision; excellent interpersonal and communication skills for both oral and written in English; be able to operate computer; conflict resolution; sound decision making skills; Posses POM (Pengawas Operasional Madya) certification at Mine and Energy Department.
Competitive salary and benefits will be offered to the right candidate.
If you want to take your career to a new level and be involved in exciting workplace change and issues, please apply and check on the "Apply" button at the bottom of this page.
"Only short listed candidates who apply on-line will be proceed"