Job No: 925853
Location:Aus - WA Regional
Advertised:W. Australia Standard Time
Applications Close:W. Australia Standard Time
Thiess is the world's largest mining services provider. We offer the widest range of in-house surface and underground mining capabilities across Australia, Botswana, Canada, Chile, Indonesia and Mongolia. Our life-of-mine insight, tailored approach and commitment to excellence keep us at the leading edge…optimising the mining value chain for each client.
And we're not done. We continue to drive innovation, through long-term relationships, so our clients are best positioned in a competitive global market. Our people are central to our success and are empowered to contribute their skills, knowledge and experience to continually exceed industry benchmarks. Our culture is built on our Principles of Integrity, Accountability, Innovation and Delivery, underpinned by a commitment to safety in everything we do.
We are taking expressions of interests from suitably experienced Shotcrete Operators for our underground operations.
Leinster, Western Australia
Some of your duties will include;
- Operating machinery efficiently, safely, and competently to ensure maximum output
- Complying with Thiess safety standards, policies and procedures
- Responding to instructions from Shotcrete Supervisor
- Setting and maintain high housekeeping standards
- High quality application of shotcrete to specified thickness and quantity
- Participate in maintaining the batch plant and surroundings areas to a high standard
What skills and experience do you need?
- Minimum 2+ years as a Shotcrete Sprayer
- Knowledge of concrete additives and aggregates
- Knowledge and experience with Spraymec equipment and associated equipment robotics
- Minimum C Class drivers licence
Permanent, full-time opportunity
How to Apply
This is an excellent opportunity for you to advance your career with a leading mining contractor. To apply for this role please follow the below link. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and women are encouraged to apply.
We are committed to developing a diverse workforce that represents the diversity of the communities in which we operate.