Job No: 925854
Work type:Permanent (Indonesia only)
Location:Indonesia - Jakarta
Advertised:SE Asia Standard Time
Applications Close:SE Asia Standard Time
Thiess is the world's largest mining services provider. We offer the widest range of in-house surface and underground mining capabilities across Australia, Botswana, Canada, Chile, Indonesia and Mongolia. Our life-of-mine insight, tailored approach and commitment to excellence keep us at the leading edge…optimising the mining value chain for each client.
And we're not done. We continue to drive innovation, through long-term relationships, so our clients are best positioned in a competitive global market. Our people are central to our success and are empowered to contribute their skills, knowledge and experience to continually exceed industry benchmarks. Our culture is built on our Principles of Integrity, Accountability, Innovation and Delivery, underpinned by a commitment to safety in everything we do.
In line with our future growth, we are looking for skilled Indonesian national as Specialist Proposal to join our BDE team in Jakarta Head Office.
Some of your duties will include:
- Preparing Pre-Qualification, Tender, Post Tender Submission, make sure all documents and all administration works and requirements requested by Client.
- Responsible for uploading, copying and recording all proposal and tender documents and distributed to tender team and others Dept.
- Administer and register all correspondences & documents including drawings (hardcopy and softcopy) incoming & outgoing from/to Client related with proposal and tender.
- Responsible for documents control for tender documents hardcopy and electronic, incoming & outgoing from/to Client related with proposal and tender, make sure it has been input in the system Incite – Keystone
- Prepare and maintain softcopy and hardcopy of prospect and tender files in accordance with the Thiess Management System.
- Maintaining Opportunities in PIMS.
- Generating reports in PIMS (CTR – Current Tender Report, NWF – New Work Forecast, Mine Tendering Schedule)
- Assist Superintendent to make Job Cost Report (if required).
- Set up Supplier Master Information for new vendors or consultants.
- Processing invoices with cost of consultants, exhibitions/events & Corporate Credit Card and expense report Raise Order Requisition (OR) and responsible for administration.
What skills and experience do you need?
- Bachelor Degree with minimum 5 years contract administration
- Good communication skills - written, verbal and reporting in both English and Indonesian
- Computer literacy including advanced skills in MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
Competitive salary and benefits will be offered to the right candidate.
If you want to take your career to a new level and be involved in exciting workplace change and issues, please apply and check on the "Apply" button at the bottom of this page.
"Only short listed candidates who apply on-line will be proceed"