Senior Supervisor Proposal
Job No: 925855
Work type:Permanent (Indonesia only)
Location:Indonesia - Jakarta
Categories:Business Development, Supervisory/Management
Advertised:SE Asia Standard Time
Applications Close:SE Asia Standard Time
Thiess is the world's largest mining services provider. We offer the widest range of in-house surface and underground mining capabilities across Australia, Botswana, Canada, Chile, Indonesia and Mongolia. Our life-of-mine insight, tailored approach and commitment to excellence keep us at the leading edge…optimising the mining value chain for each client.
And we're not done. We continue to drive innovation, through long-term relationships, so our clients are best positioned in a competitive global market. Our people are central to our success and are empowered to contribute their skills, knowledge and experience to continually exceed industry benchmarks. Our culture is built on our Principles of Integrity, Accountability, Innovation and Delivery, underpinned by a commitment to safety in everything we do.
In line with our future growth, we are looking for skilled Indonesian national as Senior Supervisor Proposal to join our BDE team in Jakarta Head Office.
Some of your duties will include:
- Assist proposal to supervise the preparation of proposals / PQ and tender submission within Business Development & Estimating function for Internal & External Clients.
- Assist proposal to supervise the administration of all correspondence hardcopy, electronic related to the estimating and proposal.
- Managing document control and in or out any correspondence documents regarding with pq. Proposal and tender docs.
- Managing the hard and soft copies documents such as tender documents, tender review, tender minute of meeting, contract documents, transmittal advices, and other documents related with proposal and tender.
- Raising OR for BDE purposes.
- Managing ETTA and ensure all information are captured in that system
What skills and experience do you need?
- Bachelor Degree in Commerce/ Management
- Minimum 5 years in contract administration and supervision role
- Good communication skills - written, verbal and reporting in both English and Indonesian
- Computer literacy including advanced skills in MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
Competitive salary and benefits will be offered to the right candidate.
If you want to take your career to a new level and be involved in exciting workplace change and issues, please apply and check on the "Apply" button at the bottom of this page.
"Only short listed candidates who apply on-line will be proceed"