Senior Supervisor Training
Job No: 925944
Location:Indonesia - All
Categories:HR & Training, Supervisory/Management
Advertised:SE Asia Standard Time
Applications Close:SE Asia Standard Time
Thiess is the world's largest mining services provider. We offer the widest range of in-house surface and underground mining capabilities across Australia, Botswana, Canada, Chile, Indonesia and Mongolia. Our life-of-mine insight, tailored approach and commitment to excellence keep us at the leading edge…optimising the mining value chain for each client.
And we're not done. We continue to drive innovation, through long-term relationships, so our clients are best positioned in a competitive global market. Our people are central to our success and are empowered to contribute their skills, knowledge and experience to continually exceed industry benchmarks. Our culture is built on our Principles of Integrity, Accountability, Innovation and Delivery, underpinned by a commitment to safety in everything we do.
An excellent opportunity for Senior Training Coordinator has arisen to join our Human Resources team. Residentially based in GBU Coal Mine Project and reporting to Superintendent HR.
Some of your duties will include:
- Analyse & prioritize personnel for immediate training based on needs identified with company’s safety performance live database & registered on site training plan & analysis MATRIX
- Organize training based on training plan
- Coordinate with HOD/Superintendents/Supervisors for ensuring each Departments/Sections members to comply training matrix
- Promotes TCI courses to site personnel ensuring that purpose and content of training is understood
- Emphasize focuses on the planning & scheduling of training activities with minimal disruptions to production activities in order that training facilities & resources are optimized
- Assisting all section in HRD if needed
What skills and experience do you need?
- S1 Any Disciplines
- Minimum of 3 year experience within the mining/constructions
- Certificate IV in workplace training or diploma in training & competency-based assessments
- Education, Training and development
- Previous experience in similar role
- Basic OHS & Environment
- Understanding TCI Business Culture
- Training System principles and concepts
- Fluent English Language Usage
- Communication Skill
- Computer Literacy
Competitive salary and benefits will be offered to the right candidate.
If you want to take your career to a new level and be involved in exciting workplace change and issues, please apply and check on the "Apply" button at the bottom of this page.
"Only shortlisted candidates who apply on-line will be proceed"