Thiess is the world's largest mining services provider. We offer the widest range of in-house surface and underground mining capabilities across Australia, Botswana, Canada, Chile, Indonesia and Mongolia. Our life-of-mine insight, tailored approach and commitment to excellence keep us at the leading edge…optimising the mining value chain for each client.
And we're not done. We continue to drive innovation, through long-term relationships, so our clients are best positioned in a competitive global market. Our people are central to our success and are empowered to contribute their skills, knowledge and experience to continually exceed industry benchmarks. Our culture is built on our Principles of Integrity, Accountability, Innovation and Delivery, underpinned by a commitment to safety in everything we do.
As our next Underground Truck Operator reporting to the Mining Supervisor, you will work collaboratively towards delivering high-quality solutions and results.
Leinster Underground Project, Western Australia
Some of your duties will include;
* Operating machinery efficiently, safely, and competently to ensure maximum output
* Complying with Thiess policies and procedures
* Responding to instructions from Mining Supervisor
* Effectively positioning machinery to allow for efficient loading
* Setting and maintain high housekeeping standards
* Carrying out pre-start checks
What skills and experience do you need?
* At least 12 months mining experience as an underground mining production operator
* Equivalent to or specific experience operating Sandvik 40T dump trucks is essential
* HR drivers licence desierable
2:1 FIFO Roster exit Perth. Full time permanent position
When do you need to apply?
If people are your focus and results are your passion, then consider joining an organisation that's as excited about the important things as you are. Apply online at www.thiess.com.au/careers or follow the below link.
We are committed to developing a diverse workforce that represents the communities in which we operate. For more information on our approach to Diversity and Inclusion, visit Diversity and Inclusion at Thiess