Senior Engineer Cost Control
Job No: 925959
Work type:Permanent (Indonesia only)
Location:Indonesia - South Kalimantan
Categories:Engineering - Other
Advertised:AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications Close:AUS Eastern Standard Time
Thiess is the world's largest mining services provider. We offer the widest range of in-house surface and underground mining capabilities across Australia, Botswana, Canada, Chile, Indonesia and Mongolia. Our life-of-mine insight, tailored approach and commitment to excellence keep us at the leading edge…optimising the mining value chain for each client.
And we're not done. We continue to drive innovation, through long-term relationships, so our clients are best positioned in a competitive global market. Our people are central to our success and are empowered to contribute their skills, knowledge and experience to continually exceed industry benchmarks. Our culture is built on our Principles of Integrity, Accountability, Innovation and Delivery, underpinned by a commitment to safety in everything we do.
In line with our future growth, we are looking for experienced Indonesian national as Senior Engineer Cost Control to join in Senakin - one of our projects in South Kalimantan.
Some of your duties will include:
- Manage the Commercial, Infomine and Claim functions and reporting for the project ;
- Prepare monthly reports for review by Commercial and Project Managers
- Manage the collection and collation of production data.
- Maintain an awareness of the financial status of the project to ensure that costs are maintained and budgeted profits achieved
- Establish and maintain a positive client relationship to assist in delivering a successful project and enhance the Company’s profile.
What skills and experience do you need?
- Tertiary degree in Engineering or similar commercial level with minimum of 5 years’ experiences in similar roles in either mining & construction.
- Experience in quantity and financial modelling appropriate to task requirements.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills; attention to details; good in coaching/mentoring and negotiation/mediation; Efficient; attention to details; good analytical; conflict resolution; sound decision making skills; excellent communication skills in English both verbal and written and computer literate
Competitive salary and benefits will be offered to the right candidate.
If you want to take your career to a new level and be involved in exciting workplace change and issues, please apply and check on the "Apply" button at the bottom of this page.
"Only shortlisted candidates who apply on-line will be proceed"