Auto Electricians - Caval Ridge
Job No: 925960
Location:Aus - QLD - Caval Ridge
Categories:Trades/Maintenance, Trade - Electrical
Advertised:E. Australia Standard Time
Applications Close:E. Australia Standard Time
Thiess is the world's largest mining services provider. We offer the widest range of in-house surface and underground mining capabilities across Australia, Botswana, Canada, Chile, Indonesia and Mongolia. Our life-of-mine insight, tailored approach and commitment to excellence keep us at the leading edge…optimising the mining value chain for each client.
And we're not done. We continue to drive innovation, through long-term relationships, so our clients are best positioned in a competitive global market. Our people are central to our success and are empowered to contribute their skills, knowledge and experience to continually exceed industry benchmarks. Our culture is built on our Principles of Integrity, Accountability, Innovation and Delivery, underpinned by a commitment to safety in everything we do.
As our next Auto Electrician reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor you will work collaboratively towards delivering high-quality solutions and results.
Caval Ridge Mine is located 31km south-east of Moranbah in the Bowen Basin.
- Perform the servicing, repair and maintenance of mobile mining equipment in accordance with Thiess servicing and maintenance procedures
- Complete general maintenance, breakdowns, services and component change outs to a high regard
- Source technical information from the relevant available reference manuals, technical bulletins, OEM and computer based systems
- Ensure good housekeeping standards are maintained at all times
- Conduct required inspection to maximise equipment utilisation
- Electrical trade qualification
- HR driver’s licence preferable
- Post-trade experience working in the mining and heavy earth moving industry, or hydraulic excavator industry
Roster & Conditions
- 7 on 7 off rotating shift roster.
- 12.5 hour day & night shift.
- Permanent position.
- A bus will be provided from Mackay and Townsville to site.
- No flights are/No FIFO provided for this position.
How to Apply
To apply please follow the link.
In reward for your commitment you will receive a competitive remuneration, career advancement opportunities and you will have the benefit of working with like-minded professionals.
Females and indigenous applicants are encouraged to apply.
Thiess is an international organisation with a diverse workforce enriched by an inclusive work environment, accessible to all. We leverage the diversity of our workforce to continually innovate and deliver world class projects for our clients. Thiess encourages applications from people who contribute to our diverse workforce and align with our cultural values.