Engineer Plant - Reliability
Job No: 926029
Work type:Permanent (Indonesia only)
Location:Indonesia - East Kalimantan
Categories:Mining Maintenance, Engineering - Mechanical, Supervisory/Management
Advertised:SE Asia Standard Time
Applications Close:SE Asia Standard Time
Thiess is the world's largest mining services provider. We offer the widest range of in-house surface and underground mining capabilities across Australia, Botswana, Canada, Chile, Indonesia and Mongolia. Our life-of-mine insight, tailored approach and commitment to excellence keep us at the leading edge…optimising the mining value chain for each client.
And we're not done. We continue to drive innovation, through long-term relationships, so our clients are best positioned in a competitive global market. Our people are central to our success and are empowered to contribute their skills, knowledge and experience to continually exceed industry benchmarks. Our culture is built on our Principles of Integrity, Accountability, Innovation and Delivery, underpinned by a commitment to safety in everything we do.
An excellent opportunity for Engineer Plant - Reliability has arisen to join our Plant Department team. Residentially based in Sangatta Mine Project and reporting to Supervisor Plant Engineering.
Some of your duties will include:
- Continuously monitor machine reliability and analyze issues to find solution.
- Optimize component life through the application of Oil Analysis and machine health data.
- Provide equipment health intelligence to the maintenance planner, Fleet Superintendent to determine optimal repair / change out intervals in the short to medium term also to prevent/reduce unscheduled failures.
- Provide, execute and control KPI improvement program.
- Involve to every component failure (low life hours), generate FAR and make corrective action
- Manage all FAR from OES as historical data.
What skills and experience do you need?
- Have minimum Bachelor Degree in mechanical/ Industrial/ electrical engineering or Mechanical Trade Qualification, with minimum 5 years in maintain heavy equipment in Mining industry
- Should have Pareto Analysis and reporting skills; maintenance system skills; Fluid analysis; Reliability and plant systems skills; management skills.
- Good in written and spoken English language skills; strong leadership skill; have communication skill; computer literacy; proactive, team work, willing to learn, open communication.
Competitive salary and benefits will be offered to the right candidate.
If you want to take your career to a new level and be involved in exciting workplace change and issues, please apply and check on the "Apply" button at the bottom of this page.
"Only shortlisted candidates who apply on-line will be proceed"