Officer Contamination Control
Job No: 926030
Work type:Permanent (Indonesia only)
Location:Indonesia - All, Indonesia - East Kalimantan, Indonesia - Kalimantan
Categories:Mining Maintenance, Engineering - Mechanical, Supervisory/Management, Trade - Mechanical
Advertised:SE Asia Standard Time
Applications Close:SE Asia Standard Time
Thiess is the world's largest mining services provider. We offer the widest range of in-house surface and underground mining capabilities across Australia, Botswana, Canada, Chile, Indonesia and Mongolia. Our life-of-mine insight, tailored approach and commitment to excellence keep us at the leading edge…optimising the mining value chain for each client.
And we're not done. We continue to drive innovation, through long-term relationships, so our clients are best positioned in a competitive global market. Our people are central to our success and are empowered to contribute their skills, knowledge and experience to continually exceed industry benchmarks. Our culture is built on our Principles of Integrity, Accountability, Innovation and Delivery, underpinned by a commitment to safety in everything we do.
In line with company growth, we are looking for qualified and motivated professional to join our Plant Operations Department, Sangatta Mine Project in the role of Officer Contamination Control.
Some of your duties will include:
• Develop plant contamination control quality on workshop facility & support, equipment to improve machine performance and eliminate component failure due contamination issue;
• Ensure all mechanical inspection are carried out in detail and filed correctly;
• Implementing initiative of contamination program;
• Ensure all necessary actions are taken to rectify any faults identified by the inspections, in accordance with the correct procedures;
• Supporting team requirement to meet the target successfully;
• Identify substandard & standard work practice on plant and work environment which impacting machine reliability and availability.
What skills and experience do you need?
- Minimum of Bachelor Degree in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering; Requires to have 7 years experiences as Specialist Contamination Control or similar role in mining industries in large open cut mining operation of which at least 3 years leadership experience in Supervisory of Workshop Mechanical repair/service role is preferable;
- Experience of Team Leading, Planning, and Reliability are prioritized; Have experience in handling skills & diagnostic skills in all aspects of mechanical repairs; Familiar with auditing and plant system in coal mining business;
- Good leadership skill, possess good analytical skill & knowledge; Communicative; being able to speak and understand English is a must; Computer literacy.
Competitive salary and benefits will be offered to the right candidate.
If you want to take your career to a new level and be involved in exciting workplace change and issues, please apply and check on the "Apply" button at the bottom of this page.
"Only shortlisted candidates who apply on-line will be proceed"