Truck and Multi Skilled Operators - QCoal
Job No: 926034
Location:Aus - QLD - Bowen Basin
Advertised:E. Australia Standard Time
Applications Close:E. Australia Standard Time
Thiess is the world's largest mining services provider. We offer the widest range of in-house surface and underground mining capabilities across Australia, New Zealand, Indonesia, Mongolia, Africa and Chile. Our life-of-mine insight, tailored approach and commitment to excellence keeps us at the leading edge…optimising the mining value chain for each client.
And we’re not done. We continue to drive innovation, through long-term relationships, so our clients are best positioned in a competitive global market. Our people are central to our success and are empowered to contribute their skills, knowledge and experience to continually exceed industry benchmarks. Our culture is built on our Principles of Integrity, Accountability, Innovation and Delivery, underpinned by a commitment to safety in everything we do.
The QCoal Northern Hub is located one hour from Bowen on the beautiful lifestyle location of the Whitsunday coast, and only a few minutes from the township of Collinsville.
We have opportunities for experienced Truck and Multi Skilled Operators to join our team at QCoal Northern Hub.
To be considered for these opportunities you are required to have:
- Extensive experience in open cut coal mining
- Relevant coal mining certifications
- A commitment to a positive safety culture
- Be committed to our principles of Integrity, Accountability, Innovation & Delivery
Roster & Conditions
- Recent contract extension to June 2022 and EA approval for the next three years
- Full Camp meals and accommodation provided with a bus in between camp and work
- 7 on 7 off rotating shift roster
- Permanent Positions
- A bus will be provided to and from Townsville at the start and end of shift tours
- No FIFO is provided for this position
How to apply
In reward for your commitment you will receive a competitive remuneration, career advancement opportunities and you will have the benefit of working with like-minded professionals.
Females and indigenous applicants are encouraged to apply.
Thiess is an international organisation with a diverse workforce enriched by an inclusive work environment, accessible to all. We leverage the diversity of our workforce to continually innovate and deliver world class projects for our clients. Thiess encourages applications from people who contribute to our diverse workforce and align with our cultural values.