Job No: 926035
Work type:Permanent (Indonesia only)
Location:Indonesia - Jakarta
Categories:Administration/Support/Secretarial, HR & Training, IT, Supervisory/Management
Advertised:SE Asia Standard Time
Applications Close:SE Asia Standard Time
Thiess is the world's largest mining services provider. We offer the widest range of in-house surface and underground mining capabilities across Australia, Botswana, Canada, Chile, Indonesia and Mongolia. Our life-of-mine insight, tailored approach and commitment to excellence keep us at the leading edge…optimising the mining value chain for each client.
And we're not done. We continue to drive innovation, through long-term relationships, so our clients are best positioned in a competitive global market. Our people are central to our success and are empowered to contribute their skills, knowledge and experience to continually exceed industry benchmarks. Our culture is built on our Principles of Integrity, Accountability, Innovation and Delivery, underpinned by a commitment to safety in everything we do.
An excellent opportunity for Supervisor HRIS has arisen to join our HR Team. Residentially based in Jakarta Head Office and reporting to Superintendent HRIS.
Some of your duties will include:
- To liaise with Site HR and HRIMS (JDE) for day to day record of staff and non staff employees;
- To manage and make sure the business process of change status, transfer and termination has been done properly;
- To comply with all laws, regulations and statutory obligations as part of HR;
- Responsible to support HRIS projects and day to day activities as well as other department project such as Recruitment, Performance Appraisal, Industrial Relations, etc. and to support HRIS data maintenance both corporate and site
What skills and experience do you need:
- Bachelor Degree in Information Technology, Psychology or relevant course completed in human resources management;
- Minimum 5 years' experience in general human resources management and supervision;
- Experience in writing report; good knowledge of human resources database; good analytical thinking, detail oriented, time management and able to work under pressure;
- Computer literate and proficient English Skill both written and oral;
Competitive salary and benefits will be offered to the right candidate.
If you want to take your career to a new level and be involved in exciting workplace change and issues, please apply now and click on the "Apply" button at the bottom of this page.
"Only short listed candidates who apply on-line will be proceed"