Job No: 926036
Work type:Permanent (Indonesia only)
Location:Indonesia - Jakarta
Advertised:SE Asia Standard Time
Applications Close:SE Asia Standard Time
Thiess is the world's largest mining services provider. We offer the widest range of in-house surface and underground mining capabilities across Australia, Botswana, Canada, Chile, Indonesia and Mongolia. Our life-of-mine insight, tailored approach and commitment to excellence keep us at the leading edge…optimising the mining value chain for each client.
And we're not done. We continue to drive innovation, through long-term relationships, so our clients are best positioned in a competitive global market. Our people are central to our success and are empowered to contribute their skills, knowledge and experience to continually exceed industry benchmarks. Our culture is built on our Principles of Integrity, Accountability, Innovation and Delivery, underpinned by a commitment to safety in everything we do.
In line with our future growth, we are looking for skilled Indonesian national Specialist Contract to join our Supply Chain team, based in Jakarta.
Some of your duties will include:
- Knowledge of Tendering process, Business Contract Drafting, Purchasing Experiences, Negotiation and Communication Skills.
- Will attend a lot of face to face meetings with Vendors, end users and also within internal Supply Chain.
- Accept responsibility and be accountable for actions
- Avoid situations resulting in a conflict of interest, bribery or the use of inducements to secure business
- Manage and coordinate the flow of information concerning contractual appointments, termination and contractual related correspondence to suppliers and sites
- Communicate with clients/sites regarding sub & supply contract matters.
- Respond to contract inquiries from clients/sites and other departments.
- Periodically review operational procedures to assure maintenance of confidentiality of both document files and data systems
- Justify Tender cost savings
- Liaise with Project and Ops Managers on any contractual issues
- Negotiate with suppliers on contractual disputes
- Monitor Supplier & Subcontractor performances during contract period (6 monthly subcontractor/supplier evaluation reports)
What skills and experience do you need?
- Graduate from Bachelor Degree of Business Administration, Economy, Civil, Mechanical and/or Industrial Engineering.
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in contract related and in Procurement Contract area.
- Problem Solving, Interpersonal and Communication skills, Time Management, Planning and organising, Customer Service, Teamwork, Negotiation.
- Fix Term Contract
Competitive salary and benefits will be offered to the right candidate.
If you want to take your career to a new level and be involved in exciting workplace change and issues, please apply and check on the "Apply" button at the bottom of this page.
"Only shortlisted candidates who apply on-line will be proceed"