Job No: 926247
Work type:Permanent (Indonesia only)
Location:Indonesia - East Kalimantan
Categories:Procurement / Supply
Advertised:SE Asia Standard Time
Applications Close:SE Asia Standard Time
Thiess is the world's largest mining services provider. We offer the widest range of in-house surface and underground mining capabilities across Australia, Botswana, Canada, Chile, Indonesia and Mongolia. Our life-of-mine insight, tailored approach and commitment to excellence keep us at the leading edge…optimising the mining value chain for each client.
And we're not done. We continue to drive innovation, through long-term relationships, so our clients are best positioned in a competitive global market. Our people are central to our success and are empowered to contribute their skills, knowledge and experience to continually exceed industry benchmarks. Our culture is built on our Principles of Integrity, Accountability, Innovation and Delivery, underpinned by a commitment to safety in everything we do.
In line with our future growth, we are looking for skilled Indonesian national Specialist Purchasing to join our Asset Supply Chain team in Balikpapan, East Kalimantan, Indonesia.
Some of your duties will include:
- To purchases of goods according to the needs of projects base on the user’s requirement and as per specified lead time.
- To do ordering process for all Thiess Australian Mining Sites start from RFQ, OR, approval, generating and release PO to Suppliers.
- Implement procurement standard as per TAM Purchasing SOP and CIMIC Procurement policy.
- JDE Housekeeping (No outstanding open OR and No outstanding unmatched Invoices)
- To purchase of goods as per business objectives
- Support and encourage new ideas
- Take an innovative approach to problem solving and demonstrate a willingness to try different solutions
What skills and experience do you need?
- Tertiary degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent; requires a minimum 3 years' professional experience in administration, purchasing experience (continuously); Familiar working with ERP system, preferably in JDE is advantageous; good in material & Product Knowledge ; More Than 5 years in Supply Chain environment
- Good interpersonal skill and negotiation skill, proficient in English as well Bahasa able to communicate to all level (internal/external), good in planning and organizing job; strong customer focus, target oriented; proactive; able to work in under pressure.
Competitive salary and benefits will be offered to the right candidate.
If you want to take your career to a new level and be involved in exciting workplace change and issues, please apply and check on the "Apply" button at the bottom of this page.
"Only shortlisted candidates who apply on-line will be proceed"