EOI - Engineer Cost Control
Job No: 926248
Work type:Permanent (Indonesia only)
Location:Indonesia - All, Indonesia - East Kalimantan, Indonesia - Kalimantan
Categories:Accounting / Tax / Treasury, Engineering - Civil, Engineering - Mining
Advertised:SE Asia Standard Time
Applications Close:SE Asia Standard Time
Thiess is the world's largest mining services provider. We offer the widest range of in-house surface and underground mining capabilities across Australia, Botswana, Canada, Chile, Indonesia and Mongolia. Our life-of-mine insight, tailored approach and commitment to excellence keep us at the leading edge…optimising the mining value chain for each client.
And we're not done. We continue to drive innovation, through long-term relationships, so our clients are best positioned in a competitive global market. Our people are central to our success and are empowered to contribute their skills, knowledge and experience to continually exceed industry benchmarks. Our culture is built on our Principles of Integrity, Accountability, Innovation and Delivery, underpinned by a commitment to safety in everything we do.
An excellent opportunity for Engineer Cost Control has arisen to join our projects in Kalimantan, Indonesia.
Some of your duties will include:
- Assist in Managing the Accounting, Financial and Cost Control aspect for all project operations and implement the best systems and procedures to ensure quality and accurate control including reporting achieved.
- Provide analytical support; train finance and administration staffs and personal to effectively manage all aspects of day to day and monthly financial project requirements;
- Manage the collecting and recording of costs and accruals, analyses and report the operating and financial performance of project;
- Assisting Senior Cost Control, Finance and Admin Superintendent/Manager in Monthly Financial Reporting, Progress Claim, Forecast, and Budget.
What skills and experience do you need?
- Mining Engineering/ Civil Engineering/ Industrial Engineering/ Finance/Accounting Degree, with minimum 3 years' experience in related role.
- Understand Commercial Awareness of Contract; Broad understanding Accounting, Financial and Cost Control concept
- Good in computer literacy, good in English both oral and written; good communication skill; able to communicate to all level (internal/external), diligent; good in planning and organizing.
Competitive salary and benefits will be offered to the right candidate.
If you want to take your career to a new level and be involved in exciting workplace change and issues, please apply now and click on the "Apply" button at the bottom of this page.
"Only short listed candidates who apply on-line will be proceed"