Mobile Plant Maintenance Supervisor
Job No: 978399
Work type:Permanent Full-time
Location:Aus - WA Regional
Categories:Supervisory/Management, Trades/Maintenance, Mining Maintenance
Advertised:W. Australia Standard Time
Applications Close:W. Australia Standard Time
Thiess is the world's largest mining services provider. We offer the widest range of in-house surface and underground mining capabilities across Australia, New Zealand, Indonesia, Mongolia, Africa and Chile. Our life-of-mine insight, tailored approach and commitment to excellence keep us at the leading edge…optimising the mining value chain for each client.
And we're not done. We continue to drive innovation, through long-term relationships, so our clients are best positioned in a competitive global market. Our people are central to our success and are empowered to contribute their skills, knowledge and experience to continually exceed industry benchmarks. Our culture is built on our Principles of Integrity, Accountability, Innovation and Delivery, underpinned by a commitment to safety in everything we do.
We have a unique opportunity for a Mobile Plant Maintenance Supervisor reporting to the Maintenance Superintendent. You will work collaboratively towards delivering high-quality solutions and results.
In return, we will celebrate your achievements and provide great opportunities for you to take your career to the next level.
Solomon Project, Pilbara, Western Australia
Some of your duties will include;
- Plan and coordinate all weekly and daily mobile maintenance activities in a safe and efficient manner by prioritising resources, machinery and people
- Solve daily and weekly technical and resource logistical problems
- Ensure full statutory and safety compliance of all maintenance activities
- Identify resource and skill gaps for team members and develop strategies to close gaps
What skills and experience do you need?
- Trade Certificate in Diesel Fitting or relevant equivalent
- 7+ years post trade HD experience
- 3+ years previous experience in a Supervisory Role
- Mentoring and coaching and rolling out training and development plans
- Working knowledge of planning and scheduling, plant availability and preventative maintenance processes
- Demonstrated background experience with large fleets and teams looking after a variety of CAT equipment, Leibherr diggers and Atlas Copco Drills
- Permanent, full-time opportunities on a 14/7 FIFO roster from Perth
When do you need to apply?
If people are your focus and results are your passion, then consider joining an organisation that's as excited about the important things as you are.
Apply online at www.thiess.com.au/careers or follow the below link.