Job No: 979187
Work type:Permanent Full-time
Location:Aus - NSW Regional
Advertised:AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications Close:AUS Eastern Standard Time
Thiess is the world's largest mining services provider. We offer the widest range of in-house surface and underground mining capabilities across Australia, Botswana, Canada, Chile, Indonesia and Mongolia. Our life-of-mine insight, tailored approach and commitment to excellence keep us at the leading edge…optimising the mining value chain for each client.
And we're not done. We continue to drive innovation, through long-term relationships, so our clients are best positioned in a competitive global market. Our people are central to our success and are empowered to contribute their skills, knowledge and experience to continually exceed industry benchmarks. Our culture is built on our Principles of Integrity, Accountability, Innovation and Delivery, underpinned by a commitment to safety in everything we do.
Thiess has recently secured the mining services contract for MACH Energy’s Mount Pleasant Mine. Mount Pleasant Mine provides an exciting opportunity to be a part of this greenfield project from the very beginning and help shape the Project into a world class operation.
As our next Administration Officer reporting to the Finance & Administration Manager you will work collaboratively towards delivering high-quality solutions and results. You will provide comprehensive and professional administration support to the Finance and Administration Manager as well as the wider site team.
Key aspects of this position will see you:
- Ensure effective processing of invoices for payment and generation of purchase orders.
- Prepare end of month accruals and reconciliations by required deadlines
- Book conference rooms, prepare agendas and minutes for meetings
- Ensure accurate and timely filing is maintained. Assist with site document control.
- Ability to work with financial reports from JDE as required
- Monitor cost allocation within JDE.
- Assist other departments as required
This position is ideally suited to someone who has worked in the mining or an allied industry and has the following skills:
- Advanced administrative skills with a high level of attention to detail
- High level of Proficiency with MS Office
- Previous experience collating professional reports
- Basic accounting experience
- Data analysis, and have had
- Exposure to JDE highly desirable
When do you need to apply?
This role will provide you with the opportunity to make the next step in your career. With our culture of recognition, leadership development, and a stimulating and satisfying work environment there is no better time to join Thiess. To apply for this role please follow the below link.
Applications close MM/DD/YYYY
We are committed to developing a diverse workforce that represents the communities in which we operate.