Senior Site Administrator
Job No: 979209
Work type:Permanent Full-time
Location:Aus - QLD - Bowen, Aus - QLD Regional
Advertised:E. Australia Standard Time
Applications Close:E. Australia Standard Time
Thiess is the world's largest mining services provider. We offer the widest range of in-house surface and underground mining capabilities across Australia, Botswana, Canada, Chile, Indonesia and Mongolia. Our life-of-mine insight, tailored approach and commitment to excellence keep us at the leading edge, optimising the mining value chain for each client.
And we're not done. We continue to drive innovation, through long-term relationships, so our clients are best positioned in a competitive global market. Our people are central to our success and are empowered to contribute their skills, knowledge and experience to continually exceed industry benchmarks. Our culture is built on our Principles of Integrity, Accountability, Innovation and Delivery, underpinned by a commitment to safety in everything we do.
As our next Senior Site Administrator reporting to the Finance & Administration Manager, you will work collaboratively towards delivering high-quality solutions and results.
The purpose of this role is to provide comprehensive and professional administration support to the Jellinbah Plains Project with key accountabilities to the F&A Manager, Project Manager, Maintenance Manager and the Mining Manager.
Some of your duties will include:
- Prepare purchase requests in JDE as required, and generate purchase orders.
- Process and reconcile JDE invoices;
- Ensure accurate and timely filing of project correspondence;
- Prepare routine financial reports from JDE and other financial systems as required;
- Maintain site purchase order reporting system;
- Prepare end of month accruals and other financial reports as delegated by the F&A Manager; and
- Monitor cost allocation within JDE.
What skills and experience do you need?
- Proficiency in MS Office;
- Basic accounting experience;
- Data analysis; and have had
- Exposure to JDE
- Multiple years experience in administration, ideally in a project mining environment
Location / Roster:
Jellinbah Plains Mine is an open-cut coal project located approximately 40km from Blackwater or 125Km from Emerald in Central Queensland.
This position offers a 5 days on 2 days off roster with full camp facilities available.
How to apply:
This role will provide you with the opportunity to make the next step in your career. With our culture of recognition, leadership development, and a stimulating and satisfying work environment there is no better time to join Thiess. To apply for this role please follow the below link.
We are committed to developing a diverse workforce that represents the communities in which we operate.