Autonomous Lead (Supervisor)
Job No: 980652
Work type:Permanent Full-time
Location:Aus - WA Regional
Advertised:W. Australia Standard Time
Applications Close:W. Australia Standard Time
Thiess is the world's largest mining services provider. We offer the widest range of in-house surface and underground mining capabilities across Australia, Botswana, Canada, Chile, Indonesia and Mongolia. Our life-of-mine insight, tailored approach and commitment to excellence keep us at the leading edge…optimising the mining value chain for each client.
And we're not done. We continue to drive innovation, through long-term relationships, so our clients are best positioned in a competitive global market. Our people are central to our success and are empowered to contribute their skills, knowledge and experience to continually exceed industry benchmarks. Our culture is built on our Principles of Integrity, Accountability, Innovation and Delivery, underpinned by a commitment to safety in everything we do.
As our next Autonomous Lead (Supervisor) reporting to the Maintenance Superintendent you will work collaboratively towards delivering high-quality solutions and results.
Solomon Project, Pilbara, WA
Some of your duties will include;
- Responsible for the development and growth of Autonomous Solutions to our clients
- Ensure highest quality of work is performed and strategies developed for all Autonomous products
- Provide safe and reliable equipment to our clients
- Execute in accordance with Thiess policies and procedures, including client site specific policies and procedures
- Provide technical support for AHS Supervision and maintainers
What skills and experience do you need?
- Trade Certificate in Diesel Fitting or relevant equivalent
- 5+ years post trade HD experience
- 3+ years previous experience in a Supervisory Role
- Extensive practical knowledge of CAT 793F dump trucks
- Experience supervising a site based maintenance team
- Proficient in MS Office
- JDE Maintenance Management System experience desirable
- Accounting and budgeting skills, including ability to monitor costs in line with budge requirements
- Proven experience with Autonomous operational systems highly regarded
Permanent, full-time opportunity 5:2/4:3 FIFO roster exit Perth
How to Apply
This is an excellent opportunity for you to advance your career with a leading mining contractor. To apply for this role please follow the below link. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and women are encouraged to apply.
We are committed to developing a diverse workforce that represents the diversity of the communities in which we operate.