Mobile Plant Maintenance Superintendent
Job No: 980687
Work type:Permanent Full-time
Location:Aus - WA Regional
Advertised:W. Australia Standard Time
Applications Close:W. Australia Standard Time
Thiess is the world's largest mining services provider. We offer the widest range of in-house surface and underground mining capabilities across Australia, Botswana, Canada, Chile, Indonesia and Mongolia. Our life-of-mine insight, tailored approach and commitment to excellence keep us at the leading edge…optimising the mining value chain for each client.
And we're not done. We continue to drive innovation, through long-term relationships, so our clients are best positioned in a competitive global market. Our people are central to our success and are empowered to contribute their skills, knowledge and experience to continually exceed industry benchmarks. Our culture is built on our Principles of Integrity, Accountability, Innovation and Delivery, underpinned by a commitment to safety in everything we do.
As our next Mobile Maintenance Superintendent reporting to the Asset Operations Superintendent you will work collaboratively towards delivering high-quality solutions and results.
Pilbara Region, WA
Some of your duties will include;
- Oversee, plan and execute mobile plant conversion to autonomous operations
- Oversee, plan and control all weekly and daily mobile maintenance activities in a safe and efficient manner
- Manage and coordinate team’s activities by setting performance objectives and allocating appropriate resources
- Ensure comprehensive records are established and maintained to assist decision making
- Develop and implement strategies to achieve reliability and availability levels
What skills and experience do you need?
- Trade Qualification or Engineering Degree preferred
- At least 5 years experience in a similar role within mining and iron ore industry
- Management of budgets – understanding of profit/loss, budgets and cost reports
- Experience with maintenance planning, contract management and asset management
Permanent, full-time opportunity on an 8/6 FIFO roster from Perth
How to Apply
This is an excellent opportunity for you to advance your career with a leading mining contractor. To apply for this role please follow the below link. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and women are encouraged to apply.
We are committed to developing a diverse workforce that represents the diversity of the communities in which we operate.