Mobile Plant Maintenance Planner
Job No: 980688
Work type:Permanent Full-time
Location:Aus - WA Regional
Advertised:W. Australia Standard Time
Applications Close:W. Australia Standard Time
Thiess is the world's largest mining services provider. We offer the widest range of in-house surface and underground mining capabilities across Australia, Botswana, Canada, Chile, Indonesia and Mongolia. Our life-of-mine insight, tailored approach and commitment to excellence keep us at the leading edge…optimising the mining value chain for each client.
And we're not done. We continue to drive innovation, through long-term relationships, so our clients are best positioned in a competitive global market. Our people are central to our success and are empowered to contribute their skills, knowledge and experience to continually exceed industry benchmarks. Our culture is built on our Principles of Integrity, Accountability, Innovation and Delivery, underpinned by a commitment to safety in everything we do.
As our next Mobile Maintenance Planner reporting to the Maintenance Superintendent you will work collaboratively towards delivering high-quality solutions and results.
Pilbara Region, WA
Some of your duties will include;
- Assist in the preparation, presentation and implementation of project plans and conceptual studies
- Plan and coordinate monthly, weekly and daily maintenance scheduling activities as it relates to mobile plant
- Plan, coordinate and schedule personnel and resources according to maintenance reports
- Assist in coordinating maintenance shut down activities as it relates to mobile plant and scheduling activities
- Ensure full statutory and safety compliance of all the maintenance activities
What skills and experience do you need?
- Detailed knowledge of maintenance on large scale mining haulage vehicles
- Proven experience with implementation of business and continuous improvement projects
- Demonstrated experience with scheduling for servicing and preventative maintenance, repair estimate, forecasting and budgeting of recurring repairs, inspection of repairs and maintaining safety standards
- 2 years experience within a similar position in the Resources sector
- Outstanding communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Ability and confidence to handle conflicting priorities
- Professional and mature approach to duties and colleagues
- Strong problem solving and time management skills
- Strong computer literacy
- A high regard for and practice of health and safety at all times
Permanent, full-time opportunity on an 8/6 FIFO roster from Perth
How to Apply
This is an excellent opportunity for you to advance your career with a leading mining contractor. To apply for this role please follow the below link. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and women are encouraged to apply.
We are committed to developing a diverse workforce that represents the diversity of the communities in which we operate.