Administrator, Site Support Services
Job No: 980967
Work type:Permanent Full-time
Location:Aus - WA Regional
Advertised:W. Australia Standard Time
Applications Close:W. Australia Standard Time
Thiess is the world's largest mining services provider. We offer the widest range of in-house surface and underground mining capabilities across Australia, Botswana, Canada, Chile, Indonesia and Mongolia. Our life-of-mine insight, tailored approach and commitment to excellence keep us at the leading edge…optimising the mining value chain for each client.
And we're not done. We continue to drive innovation, through long-term relationships, so our clients are best positioned in a competitive global market. Our people are central to our success and are empowered to contribute their skills, knowledge and experience to continually exceed industry benchmarks. Our culture is built on our Principles of Integrity, Accountability, Innovation and Delivery, underpinned by a commitment to safety in everything we do.
As our next Site Support Services Administrator reporting to the Business Services Manager you will work collaboratively towards delivering high-quality solutions and results.
Solomon Project, Pilbara, WA
Some of your duties will include;
- Coordinate and deliver efficient and effective administration planning and support to the HSET / HR Team
- Maintain reports, filing systems, and personnel files as directed
- Coordinating processes/actioning items as our Employee Wellbeing Coordinator
- Act as the onsite Diversity & Inclusion Champion
- Support the HSET / HR Dept with general administration and data entry tasks
- Colate weekly and monthly reports
What skills and experience do you need?
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite
- 2 years experience in a similar position
- Experience with HR Admin Support
- Experience in mining general administration
- Professional, mature and reliable approach to duties and colleagues
- Strong communication skills
Permanent, full-time opportunity 4:3 FIFO roster exit Perth
How to Apply
This is an excellent opportunity for you to advance your career with a leading mining contractor. To apply for this role please follow the below link. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and women are encouraged to apply.
We are committed to developing a diverse workforce that represents the diversity of the communities in which we operate.